Sunday, April 29, 2018

Upcoming Events



Upcoming Conference Series

B I B L I C A L  S T U D Y

O F

S A C R E D  L I T U R G I C A L

R E A D I N G S
  
SERIES B
UNDERSTANDING SCRIPTURE 
IN UNION WITH THE LIVING OF HOLY LIVES

With
ALAN JOHN MEISTER 
Biblical Scholar and Theologian

AT
Place to be Announced

Weekly Meetings
Date and Time to be Announced
Later
(Break in the middle)

The Conferences
   
This conferences series will discuss in detail each week's readings along with gospel message. Discussions will center upon a united meaning of the three readings that reveals the deeper meaning of Scripture that helps us to live holy lives in union with each other and the doing of the will of God. Included in the discussions will be the historical background of the readings and comparisons between the three synoptic Gospels, along with charts, maps, depictions, and various pieces of artwork. All are invited.